CD Bioparticles is a leading manufacturer and supplier of various drug delivery products, including exosomes for R&D and commercialization in a variety of application areas. CD Bioparticles offers a complete set of service for exosome isolation, characterization and engineering to facilitate exosome applications in biomedicines.
The Introduction to Exosomes
Exosomes are small endosome derived lipid nanoparticles (50-120 nm in diameter) secreted into extracellular space by most types of cells. Exosomal vesicles content includes lipids, genomic DNA, RNA, proteins. Many studies have shown cumulative evidence that exosomes have performed may biological functions particularly in cell-cell communication by providing means for intercellular exchange of proteins, lipids, mRNA, miRNA, and DNA. Its associated proteins and microRNAs that are closely related to the pathogenesis of most human diseases are invaluable biomarkers for disease diagnosis, prognosis, and therapy. Therefore, exosome isolation and characterization becomes crucial to understand its biological function and therapeutic application. The study of exosomes could be important for us to gain valuable information for early detection, disease monitoring and development of effective treatments against cancer and autoimmune diseases.
More importantly, exosomes have been used as a promising carrier for therapeutic molecular delivery especially for cancer treatment due to its low immunogenicity, high biocompatibility, high drug delivery efficacy, and low cytotoxicity to normal tissue. Besides its natural targeting surface moieties, exosome could be engineered as needed to help its selective accumulation in cancer site. Exosomes has exhibited increased cytotoxicity and higher killing efficacy on cancer cells in recent studies.
Our Featured Services
CD Bioparticles is specialized in the development of drug delivery systems and customizing exosomes for drug delivery utilizing our core technologies. With our high-quality products and services, the efficacy of your drug delivery can be tremendously improved.
We offer a whole set of service to improve the application of exosomes:
Quotations and Ordering
1. You, Benshuai., et al. (2018) Engineering exosomes: a new direction for anticancer treatment. Am J Cancer Res. 8(8): 1332–1342.
2. Yim, Nambin., et al. (2016) Exosome engineering for efficient intracellular delivery of soluble proteins using optically reversible protein–protein interaction module. Nature Communications. DOI: 10.1038/ncomms12277.
3. Sterzenbach, Ulrich., et al. (2017) Engineered exosomes as vehicles for biologically active proteins. Mol Ther. 25(6):1269-1278.
4. Li, Pin., Kaslan, Melisa., et al. (2017) Progress in exosome isolation techniques. Theranostics. 2017; 7(3): 789–804.
5. Schageman, Jeoffrey., Zeringer, Emily., et al. (2013) The Complete Exosome Workflow Solution: From Isolation to Characterization of RNA Cargo. Biomed Res Int. 2013: 253957.
6. A Comprehensive View of the Characterisation of Exosomes. Sponsored by Wyatt Technology. Sep 25, 2018.