CD Bioparticles’ products with deep understanding of the strategies and the applications of various of delivery cargos with precise designs and advanced technical platforms can help you to solve:
The challenges you might meet:
- Limited options of drug-loaded or non-loading liposomes for positive control and negative control of your drug delivery tests
- Complicated formulation of lipid composition and ratio to prepare artificial cell models
- Limited liposome stability and the circulation times in the blood
- Not-optimized PEGylation limiting the transfection efficiency
- Tedious chemical synthesis, formulation, and purifications
- DOTAP Liposomes:
- Cationic liposome for gene delivery
- PEGylation: with pre/ post-insertion PEGylation
- Total Lipid Liposomes:
- Natural extract total lipids, extracted from egg, soy, E. coli, yeast and also tissues and organs such as brain, heart and liver, represents the specific lipid composition
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) Liposomes:
- Anionic liposomes are used in blood complement studies and various types of in vitro studies.
- With PEGylated Lipids: with pre/ post-insertion PEGylation
- Cardiolipin Lipids (CL) Liposomes:
- Cardiolipin (CL) is known as mitochondria-specific, negatively charged phospholipid
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) Liposomes:
- Diether Lipids: Diether lipids do not go through hydrolysis due to having an ether bond instead of an acyl bond and therefore to due to that they are suitable candidates for experiments that needs to be performed at a higher temperature for an extended period.
- Saturated Lipids: Saturated lipids have a high liquid to gel phase transition temperature.
- Unsaturated Lipids: Unsaturated lipids have a negative liquid to gel phase transition temperature
- PEGylated Lipids: with pre/ post-insertion PEGylation
- Wide coverage of the lipid options and liposome options
- Optimized lipid component and lipid ratio to mimic the artificial cells and control formulation
- Multi-functional-group useful for further conjugation and crosslinking, good for further conjugation, labeling, targeting
- Post PEGylation useful for optimizing the PEG ratio
- Control formulations for many different types of drug encapsulated liposome formulations.
- Artificial cell models
- Charged liposomes useful in many different types of blood complement studies
- Long circulation applications